Fire Extinguisher Inspection and Recharge Services
If your fire extinguishers are faulty or out-of-date, have the professionals at Mountain State Fire Protection inspect and repair your equipment.
For more than three decades, our expert fire safety technicians have continued to work hard to ensure that customers’ fire extinguishers are installed properly, functioning correctly, and meet National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) guidelines.
Your fire extinguisher inspection will include:
- Invert cylinder and fluff chemicals
- Brackets and installation
- Pressure gauge for proper pressure
- Hose and nozzle inspection
- Verification of the proper type and size of extinguisher for your location & type of hazard
- Updated certification tag
We recharge fire extinguishers for valley homeowners at our facility.
For expert fire extinguisher inspection and recharge services, fill out the form below or call 480-716-8900.